The workshop is arranged by SIO Grafen in cooperation with Swerea SICOMP and will be held in English.
Date: 21-22 March 2018 (from lunch to lunch)
Where: Swerea SICOMP, Fibervägen 2, 943 33 Öjebyn (near Piteå).
Cost: Free of charge, 2 lunches and coffee included. Dinner 21/3 is optional and at the cost price (självkostnadspris). Read about SIO Grafen’s Travel Grant (resebidrag) here>>
The programme includes:
- Results from the literature study about production metods for composites, Guan Gong, Senior Scientist, Swerea SICOMP. Read the literature study here>>
- General discussions on the possibilities for continued financing of ”best practice” studies for the manufacturing of graphene composites.
- Graphene Composites – state of the art, Vincenzo Palermo, Professor Graphene composite materials, Chalmers and Vice-Director of the Graphene Flagship.
- Design and manufacturing of Graphene Oxide reinforced high performing thermoplastics hybrid composites for Tribological applications, Prof. Nazanin Emami, Luleå University of Technology
- Short presentations of other ongoing projects related to graphene Composites, Roland Kádár, Chalmers and people from GKN
Some of the speakers
We have reserved hotel rooms at at Piteå Stadshotell, Olof Palmes Gata 1, Piteå.
You can book a single room for 1249 SEK/night incl breakfast.
How to book: Call 0911-23 40 00 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking code: SIO Grafen