This is a Networking Day, where research and industry, as well as graphene and battery community meet.
Learn about the state of the art of graphene battery research and innovation, and discuss future collaboration possibilities in round table discussions.
Date: Thursday 28 November 09:00-16:00
Where: Blåsenhus (Gunnar Johansson-salen, 14:K120)
von Kraemers allé 1A, Uppsala
09.15-9.30 Welcome, short introduction
09.30-11.30 Plenary talks
- What impact can graphene have on future batteries, Vittorio Pellegrini, IIT and Graphene Flagship
- Battery research at UU and the Battery 2030+ initiative, Kristina Edström, UU and Battery 2030+
Continuation plenary talks
- Graphene-based electrodes for next-generation batteries, Carmen Cavallo, Chalmers
- Funding opportunities, SIO Grafen and EIT RawMaterials
12.30-13.30 Business perspectives
- Graphmatech’s Technologies for Batteries: From Additives to Packs, Mamoun Taher and Tommi Remonen, Graphmatech
- Production of green and sustainable Li-ion battery cells in Europe, Peter Olofsson, NorthVolt
- 2D fabs approach to graphene in batteries, Sven Forsberg, 2D fab
13.30-15.00 Round table discussions
15.00-15.30 Mingle and coffee
15.30-16.00 Wrap up and final comments
About Graphene Battery Workshop
The workshop is arranged by SIO Grafen in collaboration with Uppsala University and Battery 2030+ . The workshop will be held in English.
A fee of 500 SEK will be charged for no-shows. If you have registered for this workshop but cannot attend, send us an email at email@example.com.
Last day to register is November 20th!